The Future in Communication
eAlert is the leading notification service for organizations ranging from transportation agencies, small community groups to the largest corporations, and government agencies. For
more than 10 years, eAlert has provided notification services to the transportation industry, federal, state, and local governments; schools and universities; homeowners associations;
the health care industry; and others.
eAlert delivers to SMS devices, PDAs, cell phones, pagers, email accounts, fax machines, and other devices at the rate of over 5,000,000 messages per hour.
In addition to emergency and standard alerts, sending of eAlert messages can be automatically triggered by emergency alerts issued by government, messages generated from alarm and
maintenance systems, and changes in web page content. See "Industry applications" for an overview of eAlert's power and flexibility – all driven proven state-of-the-art technology.
- Fully hosted solution
- Unlimited subscribers
- Unlimited messages
- Unlimited administrators
- Unlimited message groups
- Unlimited scenarios
- Unlimited pre-defined messages
- Customized to meet your needs
- Deliver over 5 million messages per hour
- 100% optin for subscribers
- 508 and W3AA compliant
- SAS 70 Type II datacenters
- Message escalation
- Send to email, PDA's, pagers, FAX, voice, SMS devices, cell phones, and more.
- Click, 2, 3...send.
- Real time reporting
- Automatic bounce management
- Full API and external interfaces
- RSS feeds
- Two way communication
- Pre-recorded or ad-hoc messages
- Fully redundant networks and datacenters
SAVE TIME, MONEY and RESOURCES